Loading...

BREAKING! Koffi Olomide Arrested at Citizen TV Studios for allegedly assaulting dancer

Congolese Rhumba maestro Koffi Olomide aka Mopao Mokonzi has been arrested outside Citizen TV Studios for allegedly assaulting one of his female dancers at JKIA.
 Koffi who had just had just finished an interview with Lilian Muli, was headed for his Hotel when a contingent of Kenya police officers apprehended him and took him to JKIA police station where he will spend a night.
BREAKING! Koffi Olomide Arrested at Citizen TV Studios for allegedly assaulting dancer
During the interview, Koffi denied kicking the girl and instead said that he was defending his dancers from a pick-pocket.
“I was having an interview when I heard big noise behind me. I decided to go and check what was happening, only to realize the girls crying that someone was trying to pick-pocket them” Said Koffi.
“I realized that it was one of my former dancers who was causing trouble and I and I tried to stop her” He said.
Inspector General of police ordered the arrest of the musician following the public outcry in social media.

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright BAKI NASI | Designed By BAKI NASI
Back To Top